Sunday, October 1, 2017

WAP7 TATA Diagnosed of Sore Throat & Requires Cough Syrup!

Aranyak leaving SHM  | © Soumos Railways
LOL but yes! On my last trip to SHM - Shalimar and PDPK - Padmapukur I spotted the TATA WAP7 locomotive (no. 30535 - read the previous blog post here), which came in to Shalimar and it was assigned to haul the station's regular boy, the 12885 Aranyak Express from Shalimar to Bhojudih. Since last few days the train is getting a WAP7 of the TATA ELS.

It was found to be suffering from a bad sore throat today, and was honking in a funny way - LOL. I wish this poor guy good health and quick recovery (maybe)!

Nice sunlight on the train & loco | © Soumos Railways
BTW the sunlight today was very good, but it was extremely hot and I was sweating profusely. No doubt it was a very exhausting RF cum morning walk to PDPK & SHM today. As soon as this train left, I ran towards home. It was no fun standing in the sun. I have seen in Facebook Railfan groups that some people/ railfans prefer overcast sky for railfanning; I prefer good sunlight for taking pictures. I am not sure why people prefer overcast or cloudy weather, maybe due to comfortable weather, but I have observed that my camera works pretty nice in good sunlight. So naturally I look out for a good sunny day.

Anyway I hope you all celebrated a great Navaratri and Durga Puja, I wish you all very best wishes of Vijaya Dashami/ Dussehra. I also wish you a very happy month of October ahead!!

You can watch the video of the troubled TATA WAP7 loco hauling the 12885 Aranyak Express by clicking on the video link below:

-

Yes again, lovely sunlight | © Soumos Railways
Here goes the RF Data:

Date: September 25, 2017
Place: Near SHM - Shalimar Railway Station
Zone (Spotting location): SER - South Eastern Railway
Loco: WAP7 no. 30535
Loco Shed: TATA - Tatanagar.
Loco Zone: South Eastern Railway
Train: 12885 Aranyak Express

Thanks for stopping by. As always, corrections, comments, suggestions new ideas, travel tips (or anything) are very much welcome and appreciated.


© Soumos Railways | Do connect with #SoumosRailways 
on YouTubeFacebookTwitterBlogger and Instagram.

No comments:

Post a Comment